How can we help you? Below are commonly asked questions at the Sheraton Centre Toronto. If they do not help answer your question, we would be happy to help you over the phone by calling 416-361-1000.
- Driving Directions to Hotel - View our driving directions to Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel.
- Parking - We offer Valet Parking at a rate of $50.00 CAD (+ HST) per night and $55.00 CAD (+ HST) per night for oversized vehicles, subject to change, with unlimited in and out privileges. Availability is limited to 200 spots and are distributed first come, first served with a maximum of 20 oversized vehicles. We extend up to 20 minutes complimentary parking in our Motor Court for the unloading of luggage at time of arrival.
Fridge Rental (based on availability) - $20 for a mini fridge per day ($3.00 delivery charge)
Internet Access - The hotel has Wireless High Speed Data Access in all guest rooms with three packages to choose from:
- Daily Internet Package: $14.95/ 24hr period
- Daily Internet+Roaming in public areas wireless: $19.95/ 24hr period
- Premium (Increased) Bandwidth daily package in room + Roaming in public areas wireless: $21.95/ 24hr period
- SPG Members - enjoy free standard internet access when you book through Starwood websites, mobile websites and mobile apps. Not a member? Join Now>>
- Wireless is available in all public areas, restaurants and pool area for a fee of CAD $6 for each 30 minutes period (with the exception of Club level guests have access to complimentary wireless internet in the Club Lounge). Wireless and wired high broadband is available in all our meeting rooms. Meeting room internet rates may vary.
Club Level - enjoy Club lounge access when staying in one of our Club level rooms. Our Club is open 6:30 AM–10:00 PM weekdays, and 7:00 AM–10:00 PM on weekends. Features:
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Complimentary deluxe hot breakfast from 6:30–10:00 AM, weekends 7:00–11:00 AM
- Complimentary hors d'oeuvres in the evening from 5:00–8:00 PM and enjoy snacks and beverages throughout the day at the community dining table
- Complimentary coffee bar and newspapers with spectacular panoramic skyline views of Toronto as your back drop
- Complimentary local calls up to 60 minutes per call and complimentary toll free calls
- Complimentary fitness centre access
- Complimentary bottled water and upgraded Shine by Bliss amenities
Deposit Required - a security deposit of $100 per stay and the room and taxes of the reservation is required upon check-in.
- Credit Cards – Use of credit cards establishes credit with the hotel allowing guests to have charging privileges within the hotel. At check-in, the room and taxes, along with a $100 security deposit will be an authorized hold on the guest’s credit card.
Early Departure Fee - upon arrival to the Sheraton Centre you will be asked to reconfirm your departure date at check-in. You may be able to change your departure date without penalty if your rate plan permits and if you do so before the end of your arrival day. After reconfirming your departure date, if you decide to leave earlier, you will automatically be charged the Early Departure fee of $50.00.
Late Checkout Fee - based on availability. Standard Hotel departure time is 12:00 PM. Should you require a late checkout, Sheraton Centre offers the following options:
- 12:00–4:00 PM $50.00
- 12:00–6:00 PM $100.00
- As an alternate method we also offer 24 hour luggage storage
- Pool Hours - Our Toronto hotel pool is open from 7:00 AM–10:00 PM daily. The fitness centre is open 24 hours.
- Theatre Packages - include theatre tickets, dinner and accommodations are available only through Ticket King who can be reached at 1-800-461-3333. Additional nights can also be booked by Ticket King from $159.00 per night plus taxes.
- Niagara and Hop on Hop off City Tours - please contact us directly for more information on booking at 416-947-4818.