Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
Below are commonly asked questions at the Sheraton Centre Toronto. If they do not help answer your question, we would be happy to help you over the phone by calling 416-361-1000.
Airport Shuttle -
- TranTransportation from Pearson International Airport runs every 30 minutes from 05:20 – 00:50. Service from the Sheraton Centre Hotel to the Airport runs every 30 minutes between 04:40 -23:10. Tickets can be purchased from the hotel's tour desk or with the driver. Pickup is located on the Richmond Street side of the hotel's parking facility. For more information or to book your shuttle service, click here
Driving Directions to Hotel
- We offer Valet Parking for $48.00 CAD per night, subject to change, with unlimited in and out privileges. Availability is limited to 215 spots and are distributed first come, first served. We extend up to 30 minutes complimentary parking in our Motor Court for the unloading of luggage at time of arrival. There are various City and privately owned parking lots in the neighbourhood of the hotel. Rates vary from $5.00 to $20.00 per hour, with daily maximums of $48.00. Full details of charges and lots is available at www.greenp.com
Fridge Rental (based on availability) -
- $20 for a mini fridge per day ($3.00 delivery charge)
Internet Access -
- The hotel has Wireless High Speed Data Access in all guest rooms with three packages to choose from:
Wireless is available in all public areas, restaurants and pool area for a fee of CAD $6 for each 30 minutes period (with the exception of Club level guests have access to complimentary wireless internet in the Club Lounge). Wireless and wired high broadband is available in all our meeting rooms. Meeting room internet rates may vary.
Link@Sheraton and the Toronto Link Café is available for all hotel guests to use complimentary Internet access for one hour.
- Daily internet Package: $14.95/ 24hr period
- Daily Internet+Roaming in public areas wireless: $19.95/ 24hr period
- Premium (Increased) Bandwidth daily package in room + Roaming in public areas wireless: $21.95/ 24hr period
Deposit Required -
- A Security deposit of $100 per stay and the room and taxes of the reservation is required upon check-in.
- Credit Cards – Use of credit cards establishes credit with the hotel allowing guests to have charging privileges within the hotel. At check-in, the room and taxes, along with a $100 security deposit will be an authorized hold on the guest’s credit card.
- Cash or Debit Cards – When used as a security deposit, no charging privileges are extended to the guest in the hotel. At check-in, the room and taxes, along with a $100 security deposit will be collected by the front desk agent. If a debit card is used, an authorization hold for this amount will be placed on the debit card.
Early departure / Late check out -
- Early Departure Fee - Upon arrival to the Sheraton Centre you will be asked to reconfirm your departure date at check-in. You may be able to change your departure date without penalty if your rate plan permits and if you do so before the end of your arrival day. After reconfirming your departure date, if you decide to leave earlier, you will automatically be charged the Early Departure fee of $50.00.
- Late Checkout Fee - based on availability.
- Standard Hotel departure time is 12pm. Should you require a late checkout the Sheraton Centre offers the following options at a nominal fee:
- 12pm - 4pm $50.00
- 12pm - 6pm $100.00
- As an alternate method we also offer 24 hours Luggage Storage
Pool Hours -
Senses SPA -
Club Level -
- Our club level rooms feature the following:
- Exclusive use of the Club Lounge. (open 6:30am to 10pm, weekends 7am-10pm)
- Features of club include:
- Complimentary high speed internet access
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast from 6:30am-10am, weekends 7am-11am
- Complimentary Hors d'oeuvres in the evening from 5-8pm
- Enjoy snacks and beverages throughout the day at the Community dining table,
- Complimentary coffee bar and newspapers with spectacular panoramic skyline views of Toronto as your back drop
- Complimentary local calls up to 60 minutes per call and complimentary toll free calls
- Complimentary fitness centre access
- Complimentary bottled water and upgraded Shine by Bliss amenities
Theatre Packages -
- The packages that include theatre tickets, dinner and accommodations are available only through Ticket King who can be reached at 1-800-461-3333. Additional nights can also be booked by Ticket King from $159.00 per night plus taxes.
Niagara Tours -
- You can call us directly to book 416-603-0764, or if you prefer just e-mail us back at email@example.com with a credit card number.