If a customer (the "Customer") books a meeting at a Participating Property between October 1, 2015 and December 2016 for an arrival date on or before December 31, 2016, and the meeting or event has between 10 and 100 eligible guest rooms booked on the peak night (the "Eligible Event"), Customer will receive the following:
- a dedicated small meetings and events manager;
- complimentary basic meeting room WiFi for attendee usage; and
- Use of Starwood’s Fast Track Contract
Terms & Conditions
- “Peak Night” is defined as the contracted block date with the highest number of guest rooms.
- Promotion must be referenced at start of the negotiation process with the Participating Property for the Eligible Event, and is not valid with any room blocks or Eligible Events booked, under negotiation, or that occurred prior to October 1, 2015.
- Offer is for basic WiFi, faster WiFi connections, hard wired connections, and dedicated bandwidth are available on an ala carte basis for an additional fee. This benefit is applicable to those groups using the preferred in-house Event Technology company for their audio visual/event technology needs.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other offers, incentives, discounts or promotions.
- Promotion not valid on catering only business.
- Promotion is subject to availability of guest rooms and meeting facilities at time of booking.
- The Customer must be a legal corporate entity with a valid tax ID number, business number, or other equivalent documentation.
- Promotion is valid only at Participating Properties, a list of participating properties can be found at Sheraton.com/meetingsmadeeasy.
- To the extent that terms are capitalized in these terms and conditions, the terms have the meanings specified in the SPG Program Terms.
© 2015 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.