At a Glance
Last Renovated: 2015
Guest Rooms: 1372
Kings/Suites/Doubles: 636/ 111/ 630
Ideal Group Size: 800
Max Group Size: 2000
Indoor Meeting Space: 122,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 20,012 sq. ft.
Outdoor Meeting Space: 8,560 sq. ft.
Contact our sales team via email or by calling 416-814-1299 for more information. Or, submit a request for proposal below.
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
As part of an extensive meeting space renewal, the hotel now features the newly renovated lower concourse, Grand Ballroom, Sheraton Hall and Osgoode Ballroom.
We feature several small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-12
- Includes Club Level Boardroom on the 43rd floor with spectacular views of Toronto
- Flexible spaces with in-house audio visual available
- Customized food and beverage experience
With 130,000 square feet of meeting and event space, our flexible rooms can accommodate up to 3,000 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: Up to 3,500
- 60,000 square feet of meeting space on the Ballroom/Exhibit Level
- Grand Ballroom seats up to 2,300 for meetings and 1,900 for dinner
Our waterfall garden is the perfect spot to hold a reception or social event.
Ideal Meeting Size: Up to 300
Food and Beverage Options
Hotel Restaurant Options:
- BnB Restaurant: 225 capacity limit
- Quinn's Steakhouse and Irish Bar: 275 capacity for reception; 150 capacity for dinner
- Shopsy's Deli: 250 capacity for reception; 135 capacity for dinner
- Link Cafe: 30 standing capacity; 7-10 seating capacity
- Customized food and beverage experiences
- Flexible spaces, with in-house audio visual available
- On-site business centre
- Green Key Award winner for meetings
- On-site Specialty Events
Located in the heart of the entertainment district, our newly renovated CAA/AAA Four Diamond hotel allows easy access to the best of the city, including museums, sports arenas, theatres, dining and other popular attractions.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ): 30 min/15 miles
- Toronto City Centre Airport (YTZ): 10 min/5 miles
Local Area Map
- Ed Mirvish Theatre
- Panasonic Theatre
- Princess of Wales Theatre
- Royal Alexandra Theatre
- Air Canada Centre
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- CN Tower
- Eaton Centre
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Rogers Centre
- Royal Ontario Museum