For ten days this June, the world's eye will once again descend upon Toronto as the city becomes the first in North America to host the largest Pride celebration. Show the world your pride and plan to be in Toronto this summer!
Select Sheraton Centre Toronto as your Toronto Pride hotel - centrally located just steps from Church Street and downtown Toronto.
- Rates from $239 per night
- Unwind each night with the signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed & Shine by Bliss bath amenities
- Looking to stay at another time? Book our best available rates
About the celebration
Over the course of these ten days, look forward to an exuberance of festivities throughout Toronto - parades, concerts, street festivals and other community events. Highlights include:
- Opening and Closing ceremonies
- Human Rights Conference
- Streetfair and Arts & Crafts Festival
- And much more including film, photography and art exhibits, a Family Pride zone and partnerships with world-class museums, galleries and art-institutions
About Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
As your Toronto Pride hotel, the CAA/AAA Four Diamond Sheraton Centre in downtown Toronto is a short stroll to famed Church Street where you can experience all of the nightlife and events that the celebration has to offer.
- Unwind with the signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed & Shine by Bliss bath amenities
- Stay connected to a 16-mile underground network of shops and services (PATH)
- Sheraton Centre is steps from the Eaton Centre shopping mall
- Relax in the largest indoor-outdoor heated pool in Canada
- Relax poolside with a delicious cocktail from our pool bar
- Explore new wines and mingle during Sheraton’s Social Hour
Why wait until June when you can have it all year round!